Time to prep and cook: 30 minutes
- 2 cups potatoes
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp good salt
- 1 TBL lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Cayenne Parma!, or flavor of choice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (optional)
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- small can of mild green chilies (optional)
1. Boil potatoes and carrots for 20 minutes or until a fork easily goes in..
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Note: do not try to use a blender unless you cut it down to three or more batches, even then it’s iffy. The potatoes don’t blend well and it turns into glue-like substance and stops even the most powerful blender. My Vitamix stopped.