Summer is always a great time to be vegetarian; with fresh produce being delivered from your garden, your neighbors garden or farmers markets across the country. Beans, peas, cucumbers, squash and tomatoes are bountiful. And, Parma’s Better Than Bacon offers a delicious veggie twist on the old classic BLT’s. Enjoy!
Better Than BLT Ingredients
• 2 slices of bread, or a sliced bagel – toasted if desired
• 2 tablespoons of spreadable cheese (optional)
• 1 fresh tomato sliced
• 3-4 pieces of lettuce, butter, bibb, iceberg…you pick
• 2 tablespoons of Better Than Bacon Parma!
1. Spread soft cheese on one side of each of the slices of toasted bread
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Better Than Bacon Parma! On the cheese
3. Top with lettuce and tomato slices
4. Sprinkle the remaining Better Than Bacon Parma – feel free to add more to taste – on top of the tomatoes and dive in!
Vegetarians can enjoy their own version of National Bacon Day and never look back with Better Than Bacon Parma!
How do you like to enjoy Better Than Bacon Parma!? We’d love to hear from you.